1) Marinate the potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate the chicken with soya sauce, pepper and sesame oil.
3) Boil some vegetables and set aside. I use cauliflowers, brocolli and baby carrots. Can add asparagus or french beans accordingly to your preference.
4) Fry some fries and set aside
5) Grill the potato and chicken using HCP
6) I like mushroom chicken. Cook the mushroom sauce using the McCormick Seasoning Mix. This seasoning mix is good enough for 2 portions. So mushroom chicken for myself and the helper. I like crinkle fries more than roasted potato.
Grill chicken in mushroom sauce and sausage with fries.
7) Hubby doesn't like mushroom so I cooked him the sauce using the Masterfoods Mustard, Honey and Herb Marinate.
Hubby's Honey Mustard Grill Chicken and sausage with roasted potato.